Your Protection Is Our Business
Ensign Security was established in Welland, Ontario in 1962 as a security officer and private investigation company. In 1984, the alarm division was introduced. Since then, Ensign Electronic Alarm Systems has provided around the clock protection for homes and businesses in the Niagara Peninsula. Ensign has successfully established a solid reputation for providing quality workmanship and superior customer service. Ensign employs a sales, service, and installation team, as well as, operates its own 24-hour local monitoring station in Welland. Call Ensign Electronic Alarm Systems today. We would be pleased to provide you with a no cost security assessment and quotation for your home or business.
Don’t Take our Word for It; Ask Our Competitors These Important Questions!
1. How long have they been in the security business?
Ensign has been serving the Niagara Peninsula since 1962. Will our competitors be around long enough to honour their warranties?
2. Do they own and operate their own 24 hour monitoring station?
3. Where do their alarm signals actually go?
4. How long will they guarantee their current monitoring rates?
5. Do they employ their own alarm technicians or will your work be subcontracted?
6. Will you own the entire system, or should you be reading the fine print?